Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First Post

Hey guys, I just started this blog because I figured that I dont get to talk to many of  you a whole lot, especially those people from outside of Illinois. Ill keep you updated on what goes on and whats new in my life from time to time. Ive started to write some articles on ehow.com and xomba.com to make some extra money. If you guys want to check either of them out that would be great. Ill post the links to my profiles at the bottom of this post.

Regarding whats been going on in my life there has not been a whole lot. This winter has been a pretty uneventful winter. I have not had the chance to do a whole lot due to a lack of funds and, at times, a lack of manpower at work and an excess of snow. I made a trip to Grand Rapids at the end of February to hang out with some friends at Calvin. Luckily there was no snow around then so I was able to make it a long weekend and spend a lot of time with them. I have had a lot of time with the dog this winter since Jimmy has been working pretty much most of the time and I have rarely been working. Thankfully I have been able to get by on the 600 dollars every 2 weeks from unemployment.

In the last couple weeks talking to my boss, it looks as though we are going to be very slow this year. We have lost quite a bit of work thanks to the poor economy and I will be getting only about 40-45 hours a week. I have been used to living off of what I made in 50-55 hours a week, so this season will be a little tight for me. Dont worry though, I will be making it to Heather's wedding so I will be able to see all you Calvin people again! Its getting late so I am going to bed now. Hope everyone is doing well.

Here are the links to my profile on ehow and xomba.

Ehow
Xomba

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through xomba, looks good. Hope you do well with everything. You can check my blog out if/when you get a chance. http://interntcash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete